Selling is your passion. You live to win deals and beat the competition! As an experienced Sales Executive, this is not your first sales position. You understand the selling process and the necessity to own and manage the sales experience from start to finish. New client acquisition is your only goal so you have a laser focus on winning business. Working closely with our partner channel as well as our business development specialists, you convert qualified prospects to customers. Understanding our product and the value we deliver to our customers will be essential. You must be an energetic, creative, achievement-oriented, self-starter who is passionate about social media and technology, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The position could require light travel for tradeshows and other related activities, but is primarily based out of our office location and reports directly to the Director of Sales.
If you are looking for constant challenges and personal growth opportunities in an exciting technology company, then this is the job for you!
What we’d like you to do:
- Drive new revenue and clients for the business
- Manage a sales forecast and pipeline to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales target are met
- Use Salesforce to maintain current opportunities and track sales activities
- Research prospects on a continuous basis to optimize outreach and qualify opportunities
- Follow-up with Business Development Specialists on sales opportunities, and assist in prospecting efforts when necessary to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Own and manage the entire sales process from qualified opportunity through to contract signature
- Conduct in-depth demonstrations of the Media Sonar product for prospects, asking questions to uncover pain points and present tailored solutions to effectively meet their needs
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product Development as it relates to product, industry, and competitive information learned during your work, and provide feedback on product/marketing planning, messaging and lead initiatives
- Other duties as required
You should be someone who has/is:
- Minimum of 3 years selling experience in a competitive software industry
- University or College degree with demonstrated excellence in your field of study. Marketing, Business or Communications background would be ideal
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Comprehensive understanding of a sales process and how to manage a sales funnel
- Significant knowledge and experience in the social media space, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and blogs
- Superior written and verbal communication with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, retain flexibility and maintain composure under pressure
- Energy and creativity a must
- Due to the nature of our industry, you could be asked to submit a police background check and associated confidentiality agreement